- George Fox University, B.A., Business Administration Finance and Accounting, Minor in Spanish, 2004
- Income taxation, business consulting and planning, financial reporting
- Automotive, real estate, hospitality, and pass-through entities
- Technology Committee
Adam M. Puckett, CPA
Adam Puckett has over seven years of experience at Delap. He moved from his hometown in Bend Oregon to attend college at George Fox University. A guest speaker in accounting 101 motivated Adam to be an accountant when he told an inspirational story about FBI agents with accounting backgrounds. He began his career with Delap immediately upon graduating and has witnessed the firm grow from 35 people to what we are today. Adam also played a key role in the firm's transition to a paperless office.
At Delap, Adam specializes in the taxation of middle-market pass-through entities with an emphasis in the automotive, real estate, and hospitality industry as well as IC-DISC. Adam works closely with his team to ensure tax returns are completed in a timely-fashion and strategic year-end planning occurs. He stays connected to his team and provides on-going support to his clients.
During his time away from Delap, Adam enjoys the outdoors with his wife Brook and their young daughter Michaela and their son Josiah. When Adam is not busy working or serving on various boards you might find him rooting for his beloved Timbers or catching some waves on the Oregon coast.
- Passing the CPA Exam
- Being part of the firm's growth from 35 people to what we are today
- Playing a key role in the paperless transition
- Being promoted to senior manager
- Assisting clients in difficult times
- Board of Trustees at George Fox University
- Boys and Girls Club, Finance Committee
- CCH Advisory Board
- Tigard Community Friends Church, Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
"I wanted to go the public accounting route out of college, but never intended to work for any of the Big-Four firms. It was apparent from the start that Delap's culture and people were exactly what I was looking for."