- Brigham Young University, Master of Professional Accountancy, 2003
- IFRS Certificate of Educational Achievement
- Audit and accounting services
- Banking, insurance, manufacturing and distribution, and technology industries
Scott T. Williams, CPA
Scott Williams joined Delap in 2008 after more than five years with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, where he gained extensive experience managing audit engagements for privately and publicly held companies across many industries.
As a partner at Delap, Scott's focus includes audit and accounting services in the banking, insurance, manufacturing and distribution, and technology industries. Scott also stays up to date on the latest accounting guidance, including IFRS. Scott was the lead manager on Delap's first IFRS audit engagement, which was completed early in 2010. In August 2012, Scott completed the AICPA's IFRS Certificate Program, which is currently the only award or designation available regarding IFRS.
When Scott is not at the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children and volunteering at his church. Scott also likes to stay active by playing sports, riding his bike, and wakeboarding.
- Passing the CPA exam on the first try
- Being promoted to manager at PwC
- Joining Delap and becoming a partner
- Being a mentor to others in the profession
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Becker CPA Review, Instructor
- Boy Scouts of America, Youth Leader
"The best part about working at Delap is the unique culture and people I am surrounded by. It is different from any other CPA firm I have been around. Delap is a place where I can meet my professional goals without sacrificing quality of life. We work hard, play hard, and have fun while doing it all."