As one of Oregon's largest local accounting firms, our clients have accounting needs around the world. More and more northwest businesses are expanding into international markets.
In an effort to serve the international needs of clients, Delap pursued an international accounting association and was accepted into Leading Edge Alliance (LEA). LEA is a prestigious association of independent accounting firms and is the second largest accounting alliance in the world. LEA gives Delap access to the resources of a multibillion dollar global professional services organization, providing business development, professional training, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Key LEA Statistics
- Annual revenue of over $2.4 billion
- Consistently ranked as one of the largest associations worldwide
- One of the fastest growing accounting associations in the world
- Most U.S. member firms rank in the top 110 largest U.S. firms
- Over 100 countries, 450 offices and 170 firms
- 1,615 partners
- 15,200 professional staff and 19,800 total staff
- Aggressive campaign to expand into new global markets
The rapidly changing business world requires an accounting firm with the talent, scope, and global reach to respond quickly to client needs and LEA has become an integral partner in serving the international needs of our clients.