Staff attrition in public accounting firms has always been very high. Fortunately, that has never been a concern in 75 years at Delap. We have made our culture a priority and work hard to create a positive environment where our people can thrive - both personally and professionally.
If you're an experienced accountant who values a friendly work environment, the opportunity to advance your career, and a true work-life balance, Delap may be the right firm for you.
Over the years, Delap has built trusted relationships with a wide range of innovative clients. Our CPAs work in a high performing team-oriented environment. They have the opportunity to enhance their technical, management and entrepreneurial skills. And they're encouraged to pursue new directions, as long as they advance the objectives of the firm. We pair you up with an experienced mentor, while providing you the opportunity to coach your colleagues. We also encourage you to balance your commitment to your career and family, and get involved with industry and community organizations.
What We're Looking For
You may be a great fit at Delap if you:
- Are willing to invest in the success of others
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership, organizational and communications skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial attitude
- Are committed to high standards of integrity and quality
- Have strong technical abilities
- Are passionate about helping others reach their full potential
- Are dependable and decisive
- Enjoy working in a high performing team environment
- Can effectively mentor other professionals with genuine care
- Have a passion for client and community service
- Are committed to propelling the firm toward its strategic business goals
Delap is committed to assisting our clients in finding the right talent for their organizations. Click here for additional opportunities that may interest you.